Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Monday, July 27, 2009

Garrett




Now for my "Big G". Jason and I were shocked when we found out that I was pregnant again. We had almost given up on having another baby. Garrett came out screaming and full of attitude. This has not changed. Garrett - We absolutely adore you. You are the linebacker of the family and walk around like you are in charge. I tease Jason and say that you got "Daddy's temper". You love to wrestle with Cole and Cole is so very protective of you. Cole says that you are going to be a UFC (Ultimate Flighter Club) champ and I might possibly agree. You have absolutely no fear which worries me to death. You still love to "snuggle" me and I hope you don't grow out of this too soon. We laugh because you never walk anywhere and are always running. You are so independent, but I can tell that you listen to every word Cole tells you. My biggest hope is that you and Cole are the best of friends. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment