Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Friday, July 17, 2009

The beginning...


I know, I know, I know... Alissa is finally starting a blog. I have been stalking other blogs for months and have finally thrown in the towel. The thing that sold me is that I can do this for my two boys since I can't seem to keep up with my scrapbooking anymore. I guess I should start by saying that I am the mother of two of the most amazing boys in the world, Cole who is 9 and Garrett who is 4. Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am also a wife to the most doting husband. Jason and I have been married for 13 years. It was love at first sight for both of us and somehow I seem to fall more in love with him each day. God has truly blessed me with my family. I am also a registered nurse. I work the night shift in the Neonatal ICU unit. I have been in this unit basically since graduating college and have made the best of friends who have become family to me. God knows I could not have created this blog without their help. I have to admit I have a lot of catching up to do. I swear my scrapbooking ended the day my second son Garrett was born (don't worry, I won't go back 4 years). Also, if you see misspelled words or improper grammar please understand that I am usually updating this at work in the middle of the night or, if you know me well enough, I usually speak with improper grammar anyway. OK, here we go!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you. *sigh* my friend has grown up! the blog looks great, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete