Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cole











Let's start off with Cole. (I would download pictures, but have been trying for the last 6 hours to figure this out. I will have to wait until my computer savy co-workers have time to help me out). Cole has the sweetest disposition. He sneaks in hugs when he is certain that none of his friends are around. Cole is a combination of both Jason and myself. He is mild mannered like me, and plays by all of the rules like Jas. He will follow word for word what he is told to do and will always follow directions. Cole values our opinions and always works so hard to please us. He is a perfectionist like his daddy. Cole is still afraid to let his personality shine. I can tell he is getting ready to come out of his shell. This makes me a little bit nervous, but very excited. Cole has been playing baseball since he was 5 years old. He is a natural at this. Last year Jason got onto him for not throwing the ball as hard as he could. When I asked him why is was not doing his best he replied, "because I am afraid the other kids will not catch the ball and I will hurt them". What I love most about Cole is that he is usually thinking about other's feelings before his own. Cole was born a ladies man. He has always had a "girlfriend" since he was 3 years old. He got braces on a couple of months ago and said "now how am I going to get a serious girlfriend with these braces on". The other night I asked Cole what he is going to be when he grows up and said that he would like to be a comedian. I told him that he would be really good at this as he always has me and Jason laughing. He said, "but mom, I need you to know that most good comedians say cuss words and I will probably have to do this at some point". He went on to ask, "at what age will you let me start cussing". I told him when he is 30. He actually seemed ok with t his answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment