Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yes, it has been a while......

I guess things have been a little busy lately. I have no new pictures since I have not had the camera out (or have been too exhausted to get the darn thing out) . We seem to be very busy lately and I can't quite figure out why. Cole is staying busy with fall baseball. We are all a little bit exhausted from baseball to say the truth. I don't know how some mom's keep up. Garrett is learning so much at preschool. He is so proud of himself.

The boys have been sick this last week. I am assuming that Garrett first blessed the family with the swine flu and later shared it with his brother. The boys were only sick for a couple of days, but Cole was not allowed back at school for one full week. At first, I thought I would go crazy, but we really enjoyed each other and ended up having a great week. The following week, Garrett came down with a stomach bug and I guess time will tell if he decides to share this with the family.

I am starting back to school (yes for real this time) and am getting used to the idea of "Internet" classes. The Internet was not around the first time I attended college, but have found it useful to attend school with a family and an existing career. While Cole was out of school with the piggy flu, we both sat at the kitchen table and did homework. He thought that was really weird.

Anyway, hopefully I can juggle life a little better and will keep up with my blog so my dedicated followers don't think I have fallen off the face of the planet.

1 comment:

  1. We should form a support group. "Crazy Working Mothers of Multiple Children Trying To Go To Grad School" Or the "CWMMCTGS". Hope everyone stays healthy!!

    ReplyDelete