Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School 2009




Wow! Summer just flew by. You guys were both ready to start school this year.
Cole - you were mostly excited to be the oldest in your school. I thought I was ready also until I was driving you and you said: "Look at the little kindergartners walking in with their mommies". I took a deep breath and realized that this was you only a few short years ago. My eyes quickly filled with tears and I patted them away before you could see. You are growing so quickly and have matured so much in the past year. I absolutely adore you.
Garrett - You were equally excited to go back to school. This is your last year of preschool and man do you think you are hot stuff. You had to take a lot of stuff in your backpack so I let you take Dad's "train" backpack. You showed everyone and strutted in like you own the place. I think you were the only 4 year old not crying. I also did great with you until I got into the car. By the time I made it home, I was a mess and Dad had to comfort me. I just can't believe you are growing so quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Where is the picture of Mom on her first day of school??

    ReplyDelete