Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Have I mentioned that I love these boys?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THERE'S A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

We had a pretty good idea that it would be Cole's night to pitch for his team the Georgia Bulldogs, but Cole was oblivious. Cole asked Coach Chuck what position he would be playing for the night and Coach gently handed him the baseball and said "you're pitching". I could see his mouth drop from the outfield. Jason had been practicing with Cole for weeks, but Cole still didn't think he was ready. I knew he could do it. Coach came over to the us before the first pitch and said "he is shaking. I'll let him throw a several and then ask him if he if finished". Well sure enough he threw about 10 pitches and told coach he was done. We were so proud. Our little slugger is growing up (way too fast I must say).








1 comment:

  1. Way to go Cole! I can just see him with his mouth agape and hands shaking. I bet he did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete